Collection: Blushes & Shimmers

mac-blush-palettes-3MAC Blush Palettes

More pictures of my collection here for you: Blushes & Shimmers. I haven’t finished all of the eye products yet, but it was pretty easy to get the cheek items together. The names of each color is not labeled, but as always, if you’re interested in knowing any of them, please leave a comment and I’ll get back to you!

msfsMAC Mineralize Skin Finishes :-)

There’s a lot more where that came from!! See more!

mac-blush-palettesBeauty Powder Blushes

mac-blush-palettes-4Cream Blushes

mac-blush-palettes-5MAC Blushes

mac-blush-palettes-6Beauty Powder Blushes

msfs-5MAC Mineralized Skin Finishes (open)

mineralize-blushes-2MAC Mineralize Blushes

special-packaging-blushes-beauty-powders-5Special Packaging – Blushes & Beauty Powders

special-packaging-blushes-beauty-powders-4Special Packaging – Blushes & Beauty Powders (open)

mac-beauty-powdersMAC & BE – Loose Shimmer Powders

laura-geller-mineralize-blushesLaura Geller Mineralize Highlighter & Blush

nars-blushesNARS Blushes

bb-shimmer-bricks-3Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks

dior-skin-shimmersDior Skin Shimmers

guerlain-terracottaGuerlain Terracotta

chanel-powder-shimmers1Chanel Powder Shimmers

lancome-shimmer-mandarin-sky-blush-3Lancome Mandarin Sky Shimmer Blush

Other

19 Responses to “Collection: Blushes & Shimmers”

1. Tan Says:
    January 30th, 2009 at 7:55 AM

That would be really great if you can name those shades. :)

Great blog, keep up the good work!

Thanks so much, Tan! Yes, I can name all the shades…just have to get my lazy self to do it haha!

Emilie Reply:

hi! is there are possibility that you would be willing to sell the terracotta shimmers from the afrina rhythn collection? or just the golden one? i an willing to pay 150 $ for it

2. Rachael Says:
    March 7th, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Hey Heather I have a couple questions. Whats the difference between beauty powder blush and regular blush? Also what exactly are MSF used for? Thanks!

Beauty Powder Blushes are more finely milled than the regular ones. They typically have more shimmer and they have a little silicone infused into them to help them glide onto skin better (at least, that’s what the MAC trainer said). MSF’s – the shimmery kind – are used for highlights mostly. I put them on my cheek bone or you can wear them as blushes, but I find they’re TOO shimmery for a straight out blush. The darker MSF’s can be used to contour a little. For me, they’re just beautiful highlighters, and I am a true collector of all MSF’s! HTH!

Rachael Reply:

Thank you for the info!

No problem! Happy to answer any questions!

3. Sonja Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Great palettes and colors! Would love to know the names of the Mac blushes in particular………….if you had time. :) Thanks!

Ok I will work on that for you :-)

4. sophie Says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 1:22 PM

hi, may i know the name of the of 4th blush in 2th row( the very first pic)?
    thanks

I’m pretty sure that’s Joyous BPB. :-)

5. Francine Toulouse Says:
    March 5th, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Lots of Great information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the near future, Thanks

6. Fernanda Says:
    October 11th, 2010 at 6:09 AM

Which of them do you like the most?

Hard to pick. I like Enough Said Beauty Powder Blush, and I like any shimmers that give more of a gleam/glow rather than glitter :-)

7. Jill Says:
    November 8th, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Hi. I need some advice. I recently broke my clinique shimmering powder in golden bronze (uk) 01. I loved it all over my face as it seemed to lift mu foundation and make mu skin seem glowing. Well that one is now discontinued (typical) so I am looking for something to replace it. An all over healthy shimmer .. Thanks for any help !!

Hi Jill! For all over face shimmer/glow I recommend Guerlain. They have these sets of powder balls (or it comes pressed too) that really gives the skin a glowing look that I think you’ll like. They also have Terracotta bronzers that are great.

8. mairasmood Says:
    February 23rd, 2011 at 11:38 PM

hi i know this is an old post but i was wondering about the 2nd beauty powder blush in the first row?? and if its still available???

Well, there are two pictures of beauty powder blushes, but in the first pic, the second one on the first row is Stark Naked which was LE.

9. lisa Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hi, I know it’s an old post but I hope someone will be able to answer me. I was wondering what was the color of the first mac blush that is in the third palette, this beautiful plummy color. And also the plummy Nars one, the darker one. I’m looking for these kinds of shades for fall and winter :) Thanks!