Look: Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad (attempt #2)

Here’s another attempt at wearing the Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad. This time since I used a brown base, it came out very brown looking. I think the next time I try it, I’ll use a purple base to see if that brings any more color out of it.

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-13

For this look I used:

• Eyes: UDPPS (primer), Indian Wood PP (base), Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad, Black Karat Kohl Power, Chanel Exceptionnel mascara
  • Cheeks: Chanel Tweed Rose blush
  • Lips: Chanel Aqualumier Lipgloss #71

See more pictures!

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-3

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-4

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-6

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-2

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-14

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-7

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-8

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-10

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-11

chanel-mystic-eyes-quad-attempt-look-12

10 Responses to “Look: Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad (attempt #2)”

1. Rachael Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Indianwood is another favorite pp of mine, this look is right up my alley, lovely!

Thanks! I’m so happy you like it! :-) Any look requests? I need some inspiration!

Rachael Reply:

Well I’m always a big fan of smokey eyes! How about a black and gold smokey eye?

You got it!

2. Denny Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I’m new to your blog and so far I like all of the looks that I’ve seen. Would you try a difficult color like orange??? BTW I’m glad that I found your blog! Keep up the good work. (I’ve also told my friends). :-)

Sure I’ll do orange! There were a few looks that have some orange-y in them: http://www.coloruza.com/2009/02/11/look-copy-kitty-orange-purple/ or http://www.coloruza.com/2009/01/22/look-gold-orange-pink/ but I’ll try to do a special one with lots of orange just for you! I’m so happy you found my blog too!! Thanks for telling your friends :-) Much appreciated!

Denny Reply:

I like both of these. Of course you have done a nice job. You have a good eye for color too! Thanks so much for sharing.

Oh thanks – sometimes I feel like it’s hit or miss. I almost never plan ahead or know what colors I’m gonna pair up today, so it’s always fun to see how it turns out!

3. Christa Says:
    July 16th, 2010 at 9:19 AM

This look is gorgeous!!! So that gloss is Ironic Tonic #71? I wonder if I can still find it? I don’t think I saw that shade on Chanel’s website.

Um, I don’t know if that’s the name or not. Check with Nordstrom or Bloomingdales to see if they still have it.