Look: Mesmerizing Fyrinnae Teals

I love teals! I think greens and teals are my favorite colors to do looks with. I rarely get out my Fyrinnae colors because they’re just so messy! Even just opening the container gets dust all over my fingers and counter. But when it all comes together nicely, ahhh…I just love it :-)

mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look-20

mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look-8

For this look I used:

• Eyes: UDPPS (primer), Rollickin’ PP (base), Fyrinnae Digital Faerie (inner lid), Fyrinnae Hypercool (middle lid), Fyrinnae Biker Chick (outer lid & crease), Sugarshot (highlight), Feline Kohl Power (upper lashline), UD 24/7 Flipside (waterline), Chanel Exceptionnel mascara
  • Cheeks: Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit & Golden Apricot Mineralized blush

mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look-4
mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look-3
mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look-2
mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look-5
mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look
mesmerizing-fyrinnae-teals-look-7

8 Responses to “Look: Mesmerizing Fyrinnae Teals”

1. Maria Says:
    June 23rd, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Pretty nice post. I just came by your blog and wanted to say
    that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. Anyway
    I’ll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon!

Oh thanks Maria!

2. Megan Says:
    June 24th, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Girl, you really do like that Pink Grapefruit blush! I may just have to order some for myself. Gorgeous look and impeccable blending as always. Kudos!

Yeah I do! I really need to spread my love out to more blushes though :-) I realllly like that one though!

3. Denny Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 2:41 PM

First of all…this is pretty. I want to branch out from my daily use of browns and I like these color. I don’t own any fyrinnae colors and I saw that you once stated these colors are hard to work with. What’s the secret that I need to know before ordering any of these?

Well, I got the small portions as samples. The first rule is that a little goes a LONG way! They seem to have double the pigmentation of MAC pigments. The second thing is…they have a LOT of fall out, so be careful. I just put a tissue under my eye to catch it all. Once it’s on over a good base, it does well though – doesn’t crease or fall off anymore. They’re also messy when you open the jars. I guess those jars are just kinda cheap, but they let the powder get all in the part where it twists closed, and well, they’re just overall messy. The colors are incredibly amazing though! And what I loved about their site is that they show you REAL swatches (wet and dry!!) on someone’s real skin! LOL so you can really get a good gist of what they look like. The samples are extreamly well priced too (IMO). Order a few, see how you like them, then let me know! Good Luck!!!

Denny Reply:

First of all thanks for your response. IMO??? I am going to place an order today. I noticed the swatches and that is why I want to order from them. I can’t wait. Did you see that I am a fan on your facebook? :-) Now you can put a name w/ the face. lol

Haha IMO=In My Opinion :-) Yay I’m so glad I can see you on Facebook! Thanks for making comments there too – means a lot to me :-)