Posted by Heather | Filed under Beauty Support & FAQ
Wow! My very first award tag: The Beautiful Blogger Award! I’m so honored :-) My new MUA blogging beauty friend MusicalHouses nominated me, which is so exciting! I have to post 7 random facts about myself…so here we go!
- I grew up all over the place. I was born in Wichita, KS, moved to Birmingham, AL when I was 4, moved to Pleasanton, CA when I was 7, back to Birmingham when I was 9, to Tucson, AZ when I was 14, up to Sacramento, CA when I was 15, then down to LA for college when I was 18. I’ve been in the LA area ever since.
- I hate to travel. Literally hate. I hate leaving my comfort zone, my stuff, and my house. I’m a total homebody! I feel no need to see the world or visit anywhere. I have been to Europe, Canada, Hawaii, and Israel though.
- I’ve recently become a nail polish junkie! I have nearly enough polishes to wear two different ones every day of the year…and that doesn’t count making different colors by layering! I know. I am bad.
- I hate to cook. I think I’m terrible at it (though my husband disagrees and says I’m just lazy, which might also be true). I pretty much never cook.
- I ran the 20th, 21st, and 22nd LA Marathons. In addition, I’ve done 3 18-mile runs, 6 half marathons, and countless 10 and 5K races. Ahhh my running days… :-)
- I was the valedictorian of the first graduating class at my high school. My transcript had no flaws: straight A’s from freshman through senior year (well, before freshman year too). My parents always told me to do my best, and I guess that was always A level work :-)
- I play the flute and piccolo. I was in the band from 5th grade all the way through college. Though I don’t play regularly anymore, I used to be pretty good at it if I do say so myself :-) I played in honor bands and everything. I even met my husband in the UCLA marching band (he plays drums)!
Now I have to nominate and tag 7 more bloggers to recieve this award. Here are my nominees:
I chose 3 nail bloggers and 3 beauty/makeup bloggers! I don’t know if they’ve received this award before (probably since they’re all much bigger blogs than me), but hey, nominated more than once isn’t a terrible thing :-)
2 Responses to “My First Award Tag: Beautiful Blogger”
January 10th, 2010 at 3:26 PM
I found your Blog via Vampy Varnish and just wanted to say, you are a very pretty girl, I simply love your eye-makeups. And sorry for the bad english, i’m from austria.